Uttarakhand is also known as Uttaranchal. This is the 27th state of India. It was named the state of the Republic in November 2000 in the year 2000. This state was evacuated from the state of Uttar Pradesh and it included mountainous areas.
Tourism of Uttarakhand provides trekkers, pilgrims and glaciers with great views. People from many countries around the world had come to visit this beautiful and fascinating state. It is also known as the land of God. It has been given the name of "Devboomi", which surely refers to the meaning as "the land of God".
This Indian destination provides evidence of Mother Nature with the presence of fresh and soothing air, pure water, snowfall, and large mountains. There is no doubt that there is real heaven on earth. Uttarakhand is the place where small villages are where people actually live hard and difficult lives. Uttarakhand area has only 12% of the land area. The remaining 88% area is completely mountainous. The most favorite and most visited spiritual sites in Uttaranchal are Haridwar, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Toursim in Kausani
Baijnath Temple : The Upat Golf course is near from Ranikhet. The 9 gap Golf course is said to be the best oversaw Golf course in India. Upat Golf course is for the most part utilized by armed force men, but on the other hand is open for overall population, on installment of a little sum. It is a standout amongst the most difficult courses on the planet where one can appreciate the ethereal magnificence of the course with the evolving seasons. This is at present extraordinary compared to other kept up courses in the nation. Many Golf titles are hung on the Upat Golf Course.
Sumitra Nandan Pant Museum : The birthplace of the famous Hindi poet Sumitra Nandan Pant. The specially built gallery has a huge collection of English lovers, which provides treasure trove for literature lovers.
Trekking in Kausani : Trekking is a wealth of opportunities. Just cross the road behind the temple and go between your endless pine forests, rivers and natural beauty. You can also go to the historic Baijnath temple.