Get The Best Deal By Experts!+91-9759-222-888
Mukteshwar Tour Packages
Incredibly grand built in just one night by the Katyuri kings of Lord Shiva at Mukteshwar 10th century ago "Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple" is located It is said about Mukteshwar that the red cave located under Mukteshwar temple is present even in the present time. Mukteshwar is surrounded by beautiful and dense reserve forests of Deodar, Banj, Kharsu, Tilonj, Kafal, Pine, Utis and Mehal. Apart from these trees, wild fruits, berries (Kilmora, Gahindari and Harshu) are also present here. In winter, Mukteshwar Dham, covered with snow, experiences exactly like Mount Kailash.History of Mukteswar
This temple is famous as 'Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple'. About 100 steps have to be climbed to reach this temple. Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple has a white marble Shivling with a copper yoni. The Shivling is surrounded by the idols of Brahma, Vishnu, Parvati, Hanuman, Ganesh and Nandi. By coming to this place, devotees get spiritual and mental peace. Here is the Indian Veterinary Research Institute where research on animals is done. This institute was built in the year 1893. There is also a museum and library where old-time items and books related to research on animals are kept safe. From here Shiva's wife, Himalaya daughter Parvati in form of 'Nandadevi' to Shiva's favorite 'Trishul' and the peaks of 'Panchachuli' keep history related to Pandavas, it seems as if Shiva is also lying here and visiting his favorite places. had been.Places to Visit in Mukteshwar
1. Mukteshwar Mahadev Mandir: Mukteshwar is located in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It is situated at an altitude of 2276 meters (7500 ft) in the Kumaon hills. From here the peaks of Himalayan mountains like Nanda Devi, Trishul etc. are visible. There is a Shiva temple on top of a hill, which is situated at a height of 2315 meters. This temple is famous by the name of 'Mukteshwar Temple'. This temple is also known as "Mukteshwar Dham or Mukteshwar". About 100 steps have to be climbed to reach this temple. Brahma, Vishnu, Parvati, Hanuman and Nandi are also seated here along with Lord Shiva. It is believed that there was a war between the goddess and the demon.
2. Chauli Ki Jali: This is a place which is situated on the top of the highest mountain. This place gives a panoramic view of the entire Mukteshwar city, Almora and the snow-capped hills. There is a belief about this place that if a malevolent woman walks through a small hole in the rock in the hope of having a child then her wish can be fulfilled. The morning time in this place is very spectacular and this place is very good to spend time, so come to Mukteshwar and visit a place called Chauli ki Jali. It is believed that if a woman crosses the hole made on this stone on the day of Shivaratri with the desire of child happiness, then she gets child happiness.
3. Dhanachuli: Dhanachuli is a famous and beautiful tourist destination located in the Mukteshwar area of the Nainital district. This place is a small village situated at an altitude of 7,000 feet above sea level, just a few km away from Mukteshwar in Uttarakhand. The city of Dhanachuli is blessed with grandeur and is situated only 26 km away from Bhimtal. The Himalayas near this town, dense forests, orchards laden with apples and the shy hill children playing in the field, offer a funny view. If you are busy then Dhanachuli is an important destination for you to spend a perfect holiday or relax.
4. Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow: The Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow near the temple with beautiful views of the sunrise in the Himalayas provides accommodation for a quiet holiday. Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow is a major tourist attraction of Mukteshwar Hill Station and it is located near Mukteshwar Temple. This is the inspection bungalow of the Public Works Department (P-W-D). Earlier the management of this place was known as Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam Rest House. According to records, the eminent British hunter and pragmatist "Jim Corbett" had spent time in this place while strategizing the plan to kill the tigers.
5. View of Nanda Devi Mountain: Nanda Devi is the highest mountain peak in India and Nanda Devi mountain is at 23rd place in the world. It is a tall mountain 7816 meters above sea level and this peak is situated between many peaks above 21000 feet. Nanda Devi peak is located in the Himalayan mountain range in the state of Uttaranchal in India, between the Gauriganga valleys in the east and the Rishiganga valleys in the west. This peak is worshiped as the main goddess in the state of Uttaranchal, which is called Nanda Devi. The peak of Nanda Devi mountain is visible from Mukteshwar. From Mukteshwar Dham, Nanda Devi can be seen completely and tourists coming to Mukteshwar must see a glimpse of this attractive beauty.
6. Bhalu Gaad Waterfall: Bhalu Gaad Waterfall is a naturally beautiful waterfall located in the town of Mukteshwar in the Nainital district. Bhalu Gaad Waterfall is made up of two words. Bhalu means "good in Garhwali" and Gaad means "river". Bhalu Gaad Waterfall is a natural waterfall. To reach this place through the dense green forest, a distance of about 2 kilometers has to be tracked. This place is ideal for picnics, nature walks and you can contact some local people to find arrangements for fishing. If you travel to the Mukteshwar area located in the Nainital district, then definitely enjoy this waterfall.
7. Indian Veterinary Research Institute: This place is an important center for veterinary medicine located in the Mukteshwar area of Nainital district of Uttarakhand state, that is, it is a considered Indian Veterinary Research Institute, which was established in 1885. This research was set up on the recommendation of Col. J. H. B. Halan. This includes the area of university division and tilapid division. It is situated at an altitude of 7620 feet at the intersection of the Gagar and Gangolihat ranges of the Kumaon hills. If you come to visit Mukteshwar, then definitely go to this place because you can get information related to animals from this place.
8. Sitla , Mukteshwer: This place is a quiet small village, which is situated 7000 feet above sea level. It is a symbol of the beauty of the Himalayas. From this place, 180-degree views of Himalayan snow peaks like Nanda Devi, Panchchuli, Trishul are displayed. At the end of this region are "Api" and "Nahapa Mountains", which are located across the border of Nepal. Sitla captivates the mind while offering a splendid and enchanting view of the splendid scenery of the Himalayan peaks. Sitla is located near Mukteshwar in the Kumaon region. This place must be visited during the journey of Mukteshwar as this place gives a glimpse of the famous and popular snow peak.
9. The Kilmora Shop: Kilmaro Shop is a very beautiful shop to get a perfect taste of all the local flavours, the place offers a full range of winter wear products and accessories, toys, cereals, herbs and spices or local fruit processed products. The entire range of goods are handwoven in this place and this place is an important center for maintaining local art and sustaining livelihood. This shop gives you a chance to buy various local items. If you want to keep the memory of this trip for life, you will buy some. Kilmora Apricot Oil and handwoven wool shawls are the quintessential items of this Kilmora shop.
10. Brahmashwer Temple: Brahmeshwar Temple is a religious place which is 1 km from the main road. Is situated at this distance. It is believed that this temple was built in 1050 and is adorned with beautiful sculptures. There are four other temples on the premises of Brahmeshwar temple. It is also situated above the famous rock called "Chowli ki Jali". This is not a traditional thing in the temple but an open space. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. There is a small pond next to the temple, in which many colorful fish live together. There is so much beauty in this place. If you visit Mukteshwar, then you must also visit this holy temple.
By Road: Mukteswar can be reached by road very easily by driving from Delhi by 350Km. Haridwar, Rishikesh & Dehradun are the nearest places to reach Mukteshwar by road. Buses & taxis are available for Mukteshwar from these places.
By Train: Kathgodam is the nearest station for Mukteshwar. It is well connected to all major cities of India. Trains are also available from Haridwar, Rishikesh & Delhi.
By Air: Pantnagar Airport is the nearest airport to Mukteshwar. It's well connected to all cities.
Mukteshwar Holidays Packages
Kausani Mukteshwar Tour Package4 Nights 5 Days
Book 4 nights 5 days Kausani Mukteshwar tour package.
Mukteshwar Tour FAQs
Mukteshwar is a town known for rock climbing, rappelling, and many more adventure sports in Addition to the beautiful view of Himalayan ranges.
Mukteshwar is a village and tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. It sits high in the Kumaon Hills at an altitude of 2171 meters (7500 feet), 51km from Nainital,72km from Haldwani, and 343km from Delhi.
The best time to visit Mukteshwar is any time of the year. The period from March to May marks the summer season in this town.
Mukteshwar is a very safe locality and well connected with the other parts of the city. It is well connected by trains, buses and public transports.
To explore Mukteshwar and its nearby surroundings at a relaxed pace, one would need Two & Three days minimum as there are plenty of places in and around mukteshwar
Chauli ki Jail
Mukteshwar Dham Temple
Mukteshwar Mahadev Temple
Mukteshwar Kumaon Hills
The Distance between Mukteshwar to Haridwar by road is 305KM. The aerial distance from Mukteshwar to Haridwar is 154 km.
The nearest airport to Mukteshwar is located 100 km away in Pantnagar. Delhi international airport is the nearest international airport to the hill station. Delhi Pantnagar connected with regular flights.
© Copyright 2018 Design ByIndia Easy TripAll Rights Reserved