Get The Best Deal By Experts!+91-9759-222-888
Valley of Flowers Trek
Valley of flowers trek 2022 will start from July month up to September month. If... you are making a plan for the Himalayan trek, The Valley of Flowers trek is one of the most attractive and very beautiful treks in Uttarakhand. Valley of Flowers National Park is established in 1982 and it is located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, India. It is decorated naturally with different variety of flowers and there are more than 500 species of flowers. God Hanuman Ji visited here in search of Sanjivini Buti (Medicine)Read more
Valley of Flowers Trekking 4 Nights 5 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi to Haridwar (220 kms/6-7 hrs drive) Height: 310 MTS. to Joshimath (255kms/9-10 hrs drive) Height: 3133 MTS.
Meet our driver at Delhi station/airport & drive to Haridwar. Morning changes the car & driver & drive to Joshimath (07:00 Am). Check in to the hotel at Govndghat.
Day 02: Joshimath to Govindghat to Ghangaria (14kms/ 1 hrs drive) Height: 895 MTS.
The morning after breakfast, drive for Govindghat, and then you can start your trek for Ghangaria. Arrive at Ghanghariya check n your hotel. Day free for rest. Stay at Ghanghariya.
Day 03: Ghangaria to Valley of Flowers to Ghangaria
The morning after breakfast start trek for Valley of the flower. There are a variety of flowers available here. Then go to hotel in Ghangaria for rest & stay.
Day 04: Ghangaria to Govindghat to Joshimath (14 km Trek )
The morning after breakfast, You can start the Govindghat trek. Meet your driver & drive for Joshimath. Then night stays at Joshimath.
Day 05: Joshimath to Haridwar (255 km / 9-10 Hrs drive) to Delhi (220Kms / 6-7hr) Height: 310 MTS.
The morning after breakfast, Drive to Haridwar and then for Delhi drop at the station or airport.
- Hotel accommodation Double, Triple Quad sharing same or similar hotels.
- Meals as per package mention.
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- Tour escort ex Govindghat.
Cost doesn’t include:
- GST will be extra.
- Meals do not include in the Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- 40 % advance and balance at the time of trip start.
- 15 Days before full refund.
A- During travelling
1. Drinking water bottle.
2. 01 litres Two water bottles and a water purifier
3. One-night dress & 02 pairs of clothes
5. Adhar card
B - During Trek
1. 03 trek pants ( lightweight, no cargo preferably quick-dry)
2. Cotton T-shirts (full and half sleeves)
3. One thermal wear
4. woollen cap and sun cap
5. 02 pair of woollen gloves and one pair waterproof gloves
6. Winter jacket (upper and lower with hoods, preferable water repelled)
7. Sunglass (polarized will be best)
8. Headlight or torch with spare cells
9. Trekking pole
10. Trek shoes (preferably waterproof, high ankle and non-skid)
11. One rucksack / One regular sack
13. Undergarments ( as per requirement)
14. Cotton and woollen socks (4 pairs)
15. Sweaters or woollen jersey
16. Toilet paper, towel, soap, brush, Vaseline, moisturiser, sunscreen SPF 30 and above
18. Additional: Cotton, Camphor, Warmer, Medicine if any. Money for renting things (Shoes, Trekingpole, Jacket )
Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotel. The company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
Hotel/camps or any kind of accommodation can deny staying if valid id proof is not
© Copyright 2018 Design ByUprillAll Rights Reserved